Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Date Night

Friday nights are date night. We're our on our way to getting into the routine of going to dinner and then hanging out. Boring. So on Friday Newel asked me on a date. He planned everything, I just got myself ready and hopped in the car! Off we went to downtown Salt Lake City for a night on the town. We went to dinner at The Garden. I had never been before so it was a lot of fun! You could look out and see the temple. It really does look like a castle! After dinner we went to the Church History Museum. They were having an art competition so we walked around and looked at the art. I wish I could be an amazing artist! (Left) Reminded me of Grandma Oka's quilt, except it was a painting. (Right) was a quilt! Can you believe that, we had to take a picture for Grandma Cusick!


 We walked around the rest of the museum and looked at the exhibits they always have up, but there was so much we'll definitely have to go back! It was a lot of fun I can't believe I have lived in Utah my whole life and I've never been there before! On our way out we walked through the temple grounds. We spent the night holding hands, joking about it being our first date, and having lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment